Models requests

Talk about anything related to content
Smoker

Models requests

Post by Smoker »

Hi guys!

Here you can share nicknames of pregnant smoking models and request videos with them
demom111

Re: Pregnant smoking models- request

Post by demom111 »

Hey! First of all thank you so much for all the videos. I three requests that you might have in your "collection". Videos of Kinkykalliexxx, HaleyLette and the smoking interview of Britteni Banks with Mandy Candy ;)
Flacelle

Post by Flacelle »

Love your posts! Thank you so much for your hard work!

Curious if you have any of the old MAP videos somewhere in your collection and if so I'd you'd be so kind as to share? Looking for one in particular, Joy pregnant teenager in lingerie, if you have that one I'd forever be grateful

Thanks again!
Smoker

Post by Smoker »

Hi! Videos of Kinkykalliexxx are posting now, vids with HaleyLette I will post later, smoking interview of Britteni Banks and MAP vids dont have for now.
flerd

Post by flerd »

Flacelle wrote: July 19, 2019 Curious if you have any of the old MAP videos somewhere in your collection and if so I'd you'd be so kind as to share? Looking for one in particular, Joy pregnant teenager in lingerie, if you have that one I'd forever be grateful
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=414
Flacelle

Post by Flacelle »

flerd wrote: July 20, 2019
Flacelle wrote: July 19, 2019 Curious if you have any of the old MAP videos somewhere in your collection and if so I'd you'd be so kind as to share? Looking for one in particular, Joy pregnant teenager in lingerie, if you have that one I'd forever be grateful
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=414
OMG thank you so much!

Got any other MAPs you'd be willing to share? Even trade?
demom111

Post by demom111 »

Smoker wrote: July 19, 2019 Hi! Videos of Kinkykalliexxx are posting now, vids with HaleyLette I will post later, smoking interview of Britteni Banks and MAP vids dont have for now.
Thanks a lot!

Btw: I don't want to be a bad influence, but since you also upload pregnant drinking videos, I will point out that quite a few of the Colombian and some of the US pregnant girls also like coke ;)
flerd

Post by flerd »

demom111 wrote: July 21, 2019 Btw: I don't want to be a bad influence, but since you also upload pregnant drinking videos, I will point out that quite a few of the Colombian and some of the US pregnant girls also like coke ;)
Sounds interesting. Are these camgirls? Got any names, or even recordings?
demom111

Post by demom111 »

Smoker wrote: July 19, 2019 Hi! Videos of Kinkykalliexxx are posting now, vids with HaleyLette I will post later, smoking interview of Britteni Banks and MAP vids dont have for now.
Thanks so much for the Kinkyalliexxx videos! Cant wait for HaleyLette ;)
Flacelle

Post by Flacelle »

demom111 wrote: July 21, 2019
Thanks a lot!

Btw: I don't want to be a bad influence, but since you also upload pregnant drinking videos, I will point out that quite a few of the Colombian and some of the US pregnant girls also like coke ;)

Ohh please do share what you know or where to find!